Sunday, October 9, 2011

Terranova Expedition 2010-2011 Complete

I've returned home to Calgary, safe and sound.

After a 13 hour flight from Bogota to Toronto and then to Calgary, I arrived home for the first time in 353 days.

My bike is still in Lima awaiting a boat (it missed the first one) on the 17th of October.  Then it will be 18 days sailing to Vancouver.

Petar is here in Calgary right now to, so he is staying with me at the house.

I arrived home to no power, no water, no gas, no phone, no TV, no internet and no truck.

I've spent the last few days getting things organized, finding stuff in the basement and slowly putting my house in order.

I'll likely have a party in the new few weeks to get everyone together.  It's been too long.

Thanks for following along to everyone who's read the blog.    It's been a blast to live this adventure, and I hoped you enjoyed reading about it.


5 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safe and sound Tim. I enjoyed following along as your adventure unfolded. Welcome home.
    Chris P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tim,

    Welcome home also. I'll maybe stop by the house on my way home from work one of these days just to say thanks for the adventure. It was great to follow along.

    The Stalker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home Tim.
    -Darrel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Tim. I really enjoyed following your BLOG and will miss your posts. Glad you made it back safe and sound and ready for your next adventure.

    Take care
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. finish your rockbuggy together and drive that.

    ReplyDelete